Terms & Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Website Conditions without the written permission of OPWC. OPWC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with OPWC.
- While OPWC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the website. OPWC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the product information that may be purchased through this website. OPWC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- Your use of and browsing in the website are at your risk. OPWC also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website.
- Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, OPWC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Website Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the Trademarks) displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of OPWC and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of OPWC or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Website Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that OPWC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- OPWC has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the website and is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
- While we are always happy to hear from you, it is OPWCs policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore, we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by OPWC or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, OPWC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold OPWC and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the Indemnified Parties) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you and these Website Conditions. OPWC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with OPWCs defense of such claim.
- The website is controlled and operated by OPWC from within the State of Ohio, United States of America. OPWC makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement defined to include the agreement related to Website Conditions and the agreement to purchase products available through this website pursuant to the Product Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or OPWC bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with any matters related to this website shall be brought only in either the state or federal courts located in Ohio, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by OPWC.
- OPWC may at any time revise these Website Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Website Conditions to which you are bound.
- OPWC, at its discretion and judgment, reserves the right to deny the acceptance of any order requested or placed by any customer. In addition, OPWC reserves the right to modify its general Terms and Conditions for any particular order as it sees fit with proper notification to the customer involved.
When we request personal information from you (such as name, address, phone number and credit card number) it is done on our secure servers. We use industry standard technology to protect confidential information – SSL (Secured Socket Layer) – an advanced encryption technology that makes personal information unreadable as it travels over the Internet.
We realize that customers are concerned about how the information they provide online will be used. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will use the information we collect about you to process your order and provide a more personalized shopping experience.
Product Terms and Conditions
The Products sold carry a manufacturer’s warranty which covers replacement of defective parts found to be defective within the time periods specified for each product component as provided below. The manufacturer’s warranty, per component, may be adjusted from time to time, provided, however, the Purchaser’s warranty shall be for those time periods specified in this section as of the date of purchase. The warranty specifically excludes damage to the product or any component arising out of misuse, improper installation, abuse or misapplication.
- Clack Brine Tanks: 10 years
- Structural Resin Tanks: 10 years
- Enpress Resin Tanks: 10 years
- Sterilight UV Systems: 7 years
- Amtrol RO Tanks: 5 years
- Fleck Control Valves: 5 years
- Clack Control Valves : 5 years
- Microline RO Systems: 5 years
- Structural RO Tanks: 5 years
- Trojan UV Systems: 5 years
- Aqua Elite II RO Systems: 1 years
- Sentry Dry Pellet Chlorinator: 1 year
- Sterilight UV Lamps/Sleeves: 1 year
- Trojan UV Lamps/Sleeves: 1 year
- Sand Separators: 1 year
- Pentek Housings: 1 year
OPWC shall replace via ground shipping, any part which within the above product component warranty period is found to be defective in design, workmanship or material, excluding, however, normal wear and tear and deterioration, provided said product is properly installed and is used by the Purchaser in accordance with generally approved practices or in accordance with the operating instructions. The Purchaser must notify OPWC in writing as soon as any such defect becomes apparent. The defective part must be returned to OPWC not later than 30 days from the date the component was found to be defective. OPWC will determine whether the part is to be returned for inspection. If the defective part is to be returned, OPWC will make arrangements with The Purchaser at OPWC’s expense to pickup and return the defective part.
OPWC AND PURCHASER AGREE THAT IN CONSIDERATION OF THE ABOVE EXPRESS WARRANTY, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OTHER THAN TITLE, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING UNDER LAW OR EQUITY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS CONTRACT.
The sole liability of OPWC and the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser arising out of the manufacture, sale or furnishing of the products hereunder or its use, on warranties or otherwise, shall be limited to the cost of replacement of defective products as herein specified. Further OPWC’s maximum liability hereunder, arising from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to breach of contract or tort (including negligence), shall not exceed the contract price of the products furnished hereunder.
- We ship our products anywhere in the domestic, continental United States (lower 48 states). For orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us at 888-644-6426 to obtain shipping costs. You may also email us at email@example.com.
- All orders are shipped the next business day after ordering unless the item is backordered. In the case where the item is NOT immediately available to ship, you will be contacted by telephone and/or email to provide how we should proceed with your order.
- The price of all products includes applicable ground shipping (unless otherwise specified or informed). Ground shipping carriers that we may use at our discretion include UPS, FedEx and DHL. Second day and overnight shipping are available for an additional cost. You may contact us at 888-644-6426 to obtain second day or overnight shipping costs or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some products ship via USPS and have a $6.00 flat shipping and handling charge per order processed. The product category information will inform you of this charge, if applicable.
- We also ship outside of the continental United States. See International Orders below.
- ALWAYS INSPECT YOUR SHIPMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIPT!! If products are damaged in shipping, PURCHASER must contact the shipping company within 24 hours of receipt to submit a claim for the damage. Also, contact us to let us know you have submitted a claim with the carrier.
- Since all orders are shipped ground, (unless otherwise specified or informed), we will always have a tracking number providing shipping information about your order. We will send you the tracking number to your e-mail address provided when you order. If no e-mail address is provided, you can call us for the tracking number information.
- Once the carrier has delivered the products to your location, (this is determined by seeing that the tracking information has a delivered status), the OPWC cannot be held liable or responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged goods. As stated above, Purchaser must contact the local shipper’s office in your city or town and report the problem. Once you have done so, let us know the claim number they have given you.
- Products ordered that are not deliverable due to incorrect addresses provided or if the person placing the order has moved or is moving and has not contacted us with the update or if the freight company is unable to make contact with the recipient in order to deliver ordered products or if the shipment is refused at delivery without prior notification to the OPWC, will be charged for all shipping charges and restocking fees (25%) incurred by us. These charges include the shipping to the provided address and the return charges to our warehouse and any applicable restocking fees. The maximum credit that will be processed in this scenario is the original price charged minus the to and from shipping charges incurred, minus restocking fees.
120 Day Money Back Guarantee & Return Policy
Please review the explanations of our guarantee and return policy below:
- Residential Products not including Fleck Control Valve Parts, Reverse Osmosis cartridges and membranes, Water Test Kits, Media and Resins, all Cartridge Filters, Shower Filters, Water Bottle Filters, Potassium Permanganate and Chlorine Pellets – These products have a full 120 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee if the product(s) purchased have never been installed or used and are in the original packaging. If you have used any of these product(s) and wish to return them within 120 days of receipt, a 25% restocking fee will apply under all circumstances.
- Fleck Control Valve Parts, Reverse Osmosis cartridges and membranes, Water Test Kits, Media and Resins, and all Cartridge Filters – These products have a full 120 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee if the product(s) purchased have never been installed or used and are in the original packaging. No returns are accepted for any of these product(s) that have been opened, used or installed.
- Potassium Permanganate and Chlorine Pellets – These items are classified as hazardous materials and may not be returned for any reason. No refunds will be processed for these items.
- Shower Filters and Water Bottle Filters – These items may not be returned for any reason. No refunds will be processed for these items.
- Commercial Category products are considered special order and may not be returned for any reason. All sales are final.
For all products except Potassium Permanganate, Chlorine Pellets, Shower Filters, Water Bottle Filters and any Commercial product that meet the criteria of the Return Guidelines stated above, you are also responsible for the shipping cost to return the item(s) to us. For your protection, you may want to insure the return shipment as we will not be held responsible for the condition of the products being returned or for lost or misdirected items shipped back to us. YOU MUST CONTACT US FOR A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER, INSTRUCTIONS AND SHIPPING ADDRESS BEFORE RETURNING ANY PRODUCT. PRODUCTS SHIPPED TO US WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION, A MISSING RMA NUMBER OR SHIPPED TO AN ADDRESS NOT PROVIDED BY US WILL BE REFUSED!
Once the returned product(s) have been received and inspected, your refund will be processed using the same purchase method used to acquire the item(s). If second day or overnight shipping charges are applicable to your order, those charges will not be refunded. If the product(s) were shipped ground, then you will receive a 100% refund since this shipping cost is included in the price.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE RETURNS ACCEPTED ON SPECIAL ORDERS!
Finally, the OPWC, unless specifically authorized IN WRITING BY THE OPWC, will not reimburse the purchaser for any costs incurred relative to the installation of a system or the diagnosis and/or repair of system problems under any circumstance.
Notwithstanding any other provision of the contract, in no event shall OPWC be liable, whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any special, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any nature arising at any time or from any cause whatsoever.
The Purchaser, his assigns and successors in interest, shall indemnify and hold harmless OPWC from any and all liability claims, suits, expenses, damages or loss in connection with bodily injuries to any person or persons including death at any time resulting therefrom and in connection with any damage to or loss of property including the products furnished hereunder, or other property whether or not owned by the Purchaser, resulting from the operation or use of the products furnished hereunder. The Purchaser shall at his own expense defend any and all suits brought against OPWC alleging any such injury, death, damage or loss, even if such suit or suits are groundless, false or fraudulent.
Notification of Claims
The Purchaser shall notify OPWC immediately by certified mail addressed to OPWC at 259 Summerford Place, Centerville, Ohio 45458, of all claims brought against the Purchaser for which OPWC may be liable; and OPWC shall notify the Purchaser immediately by certified mail addressed to the Purchaser at the address of shipment of all claims brought against OPWC for which the Purchaser may be liable.
Purchaser and OPWC agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all litigation arising under this contract lies with the courts of Lorain County, State of Ohio, and further to submit jointly and individually to the jurisdiction of such courts.
International Orders are defined as those orders being shipped to anywhere outside the domestic, continental United States. The only acceptable payment method for International Orders are via wire transfer of funds directly to our bank account.
Please contact us to obtain a total price for your order. The total price includes shipping to an address in the continental United States. If you do not specify a shipping address in the continental United States, then you must make arrangements for an export and shipping company that you deal with directly.
The only export paperwork we provide is a detailed packing list and original invoice. All other export paperwork requirements are your responsibility.
A telephone number MUST be provided on all shipments. Once you have the total price, you may then contact us for wire transfer account information. Once funds have been verified in our account, your order will be processed. (Verification of funds may take 5-10 calendar days).
International Orders are considered Special Orders and may not be returned for any reason or under any circumstance. And, any additional fees, including but not limited to, tariffs, duty, taxes, import charges, etc. are not included in our price and are the sole responsibility of the receiving party. Contact your country’s government for any possible and applicable expenses that may be associated with the receipt of our products.
EXCEPTION: Orders being shipped to Alaska and Hawaii may provide credit card for payment.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards welcome
- All orders are shipped ground using UPS, FedEx or DHL at our discretion (second day and overnight available at an additional charge) unless otherwise specified
- Orders are currently accepted online, email, voice, fax, or mail
- Email Us at email@example.com
- Call us at 1-888-OHIO-H2O or 1-888-644-6426
- Fax us at 1-972-924-4880
- Mail to us at Ohio Pure Water Company, 259 Summerford Pl., Centerville, Ohio, 45458
- All orders in stock will be shipped the next business day
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, and software is the property of Ohio Pure Water Company or its content supplier and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Ohio Pure Water Company and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Ohio Pure Water Company or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as an online resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, replication, transmission, re-publication, or display of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by the Ohio Pure Water Company. The Ohio Pure Water Company and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if the Ohio Pure Water Company believes that customer conduct violates application law or is harmful to the interests of the Ohio Pure Water Company and its affiliates.